- Comprehensive and efficient solution for emission calculation for transport networks
- Covers transport sectors road, rail and inland waterway transportation
- Combines detailed simulation of fleet composition and vehicle emission factors
- Full flexibility for defining scenarios regarding fleet composition, vehicle technology etc.
- Model results are provided in spatial resolution
- Provides good model accuracy in comparison with micro-scale emission models
- Interfaces for transport and air quality models implemented
- "Inventory" mode available for calculation of region/nationwide emission inventories
- Vehicle fleet composition is simulated based on yearly registration statistics and vehicle category and age dependent survival probabilities
- Vehicle technologies (e.g. “EURO class”) are allocated to new registrations based on registration year
- User defined simulation horizon (e.g. 1990 to 2050)
- Emissions are calculated from road section specific average engine power demand and characteristic curves on engine emission behaviour
- Average engine power demand is calculated for each road section (average speed, gradient) based on longitudinal dynamics
- Full set of vehicle specifications (e.g. masses, road loads, engine emission behaviour) available from PHEM model and HBEFA data
- Network is subdivided into homogenous street sections
- Every street section is simulated by an average driving behaviour
- Pessenger car: gasoline, diesel, CNG, gasoline HEV, diesel HEV, BEV; Emission standards Euro 0 - 6d
- Light commercial vehicle: gasoline, diesel, CNG, gasoline HEV, diesel HEV, BEV; Emission standards 0 - 6d
- Heavy duty vehicle: diesel, CNG, diesel HEV, BEV (only for city bus); Emission standards pre Euro - EURO VI
- Two-wheelers: 2-stroke, 4-stroke, gasoline; Emission standards Euro 0 - 5
Further details and prices can be found in our product flyer.
For further details and questions on obtaining a license please contact us directly.